Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by jajwrigh, Mar 19, 2004.

1. E-Z Green

E-Z Green LawnSite Member

as ypu could tell....i'm done.
  2. Bulldog26

Bulldog26 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the information, I might be able to get to apply fert. after all. That could help the profits.
  3. eruuska

eruuska LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, I took the turf class last year, as well as the core class and the 2-day workshop. I didn't think the turf was a whole lot more difficult than the core class, I thought they were about the same. Read the book ahead of the class, pay attention and take notes, and you'll do fine.

I'll report back on the 3a class. It's my goal to take one different class each year. I think next year I'll take right-of-way or aquatic. Aquatic might give me an excuse to take a couple long weekends at my folks' lake house :drinkup:
  4. eruuska

Hey Mak2,

Who was the instructor you talked to? Did you meet Fred Whitford? The guy's a scream. Extremely knowledgeable but an absolute nut. He and Zac Reicher are fun together.
  5. mak2

mak2 LawnSite Senior Member

Yes it was Fred and he is indeed a hoot. It was a very professional class and presentation. I teach for IU part time, I hate to admit those Purdue guys did a good job but they were great. And I will read before class this time. Lots of material to remember. I dont think the other guys name was Zac come to think of it.
  6. eruuska

It was probably Drew Martin. He's good too, just not especially funny.
  7. Russ

Russ LawnSite Senior Member

My son was in that core class. I believe the other instructors were Bob Andrews and Carl Rew (sp). I was doing CCH's in the next room. Most of my work is in Z-ville & Brownsburg. Welcome E-Z, there is a lot of good information in here.
  8. ATVracer

ATVracer LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

Anybody have a used WB for sale? I need a 36 inch or so cut, not anything over 48. I keep looking on ebay and never see any around here for sale. Thanks!
  9. E-Z Green

1000 Welcomes to you too Russ. I'm trying to stir up my last yeat contacts and clients to get any job i can mulch tree trim leaf clean up...just ready to ho to it. Anybody busy or getting busy now?
  10. E-Z Green

Does anyone cut down big Grandaddy tree? Like to establish a sub-contractor when need be. PM or email me at BTW, i cut the small to medium size trees and trim. Just dont stump or mess with the big boys.Ifyou do please post.

Soon there will be corn a-a-a-a-all over Indiana. oops!