1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Indiana

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by jajwrigh, Mar 19, 2004.

1. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

YES, Hang in there, it just takes time to build up. I'm still doing it myself. I have not tried the flyer's yet myself but was thinking of doing it for next year.
    How did yours turn out?
    Jay

2. mowtivations lawncare

mowtivations lawncare LawnSite Member

Oh my God!!! The first 200 flyers i passed out, i received 2 calls both of which didnt go with my service. the LAST 200 i passed out, my phone rings all day! i'm swamped...well, not really swamped because i only have about 7 for sure clients and about 5 i havent got a chance to estimate yet but since i'm going at it alone its alot of work. i went and bought an enclosed trailer for the lawn care part of the business but i wish i had got a landscaping trailer because the one i have is a 6x10 and with large yards it gets real full and i have to devise a better way to get the leaves off the trailer once they're in it. but i'm not complaining at all. I prayed for clients and i got em :usflag:

3. randj4life

randj4life LawnSite Member
    from IN

I am looking for full time employment in the Indy area. I have a few years experience in lawn care i.e. fertilization/weed control (mostly using permagreens and z-sprays), aeration, some renovation, estimating/selling as well as a turf degree. If anyone is interested let me know. Thank You

4. JayD

Have you been here for a while or are you new here in Indy?
    Jay

5. randj4life

from IN

Been in northern part of Indiana for a couple years (girlfriend from up here). Originally from central IN want to come back to area when shes finished with school.

GO HORSE!

6. JayD

I was going to tell you, you might try out LawnPride on the south side. They are getting big and also has snow removal service so you could stay working all year.
    Let me know if you would like more info.
    Jay

7. randj4life

from IN

Whatever info you have would definately help. Do you know someone there?

8. mc24034

mc24034 LawnSite Member

Im looking to hire 1 more person for next year. What hourly/salary are you looking for?

9. livingreen1

livingreen1 LawnSite Member

randj I might be interested in meeting with you if still looking for employment. Are you 3b licensed? We are looking to add another spray tech this coming year. Let me know.

10. CurbAppealInc

CurbAppealInc LawnSite Member

Hey guys.
    Just found this site, looks like a great source of knowledge.

Look forward to meeting everyone here.

Check out our site , curbappealindy.com

GO COLTS

John Wilkinson
    Dir. of Operations
    Curb Appeal Indy