Indiana

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by jajwrigh, Mar 19, 2004.

1. IndyPropertyCare

IndyPropertyCare LawnSite Member

Serving all of Indiana's fine customers. Because we care :D

2. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

Hey Indy-

Do you ever run into Brickman winning bids over you? I have heard that they will work for peanuts and they seem to be everywhere commercially.

3. IndyPropertyCare

Yeah, Brickman is a real treat! We've got them on a few things so far. It's almost our sales guy mission in life to win the bids against Brickman.....sometime you have to suck it up and go for it!

Hey, anybody mow in Kokomo??

4. LawnRangerofColumbus

LawnRangerofColumbus LawnSite Member

I am from Columbus, have been in the business on a part time basis for now my third year. I have just this year gone off on my own and love it.:blob3:

5. lawnyogi

lawnyogi LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Hello All

I am in Greenwood, some southside, but I am trying to keep business in Greenwood and south of Greenwood.

I pulled my machines out yesterday and fired them up, did my own yard... and yes, I did get some mud in my tires (when will it stop raining?!?)

Grass Butler LLC

6. bbone

bbone LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I am located in the Fort Wayne Area.

And yes I have experienced the Brickman disadvantage from time to time as well.

Good luck to all and have fun!

7. bbone

bbone LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

By the way, in business since 99' and just found this wealth of information site. Can't believe what I have been missing. I have been searching this site for others in the Ft. Wayne area that have been hit my the massive weekend warriors, and wondering what they have done to cope. Any info would be helpful.

8. kppurn

kppurn LawnSite Senior Member

I'm located on the north side of Indy. The warm temperatures lately have really started to green things up. A couple of my neighbors are mowing there lawns right now as I type.

9. LawnRangerofColumbus

LawnRangerofColumbus LawnSite Member

I mowed my grass today. It was great to get back on the mower

10. IndyPropertyCare

kppurn and lawnyogi......you guys very big? Doing anything this week?? :)

We could use some help this week if you are bored!! It's :dizzy: for us right now. PM me tonight (Monday) or call us and ask for Kip or Steve. 317-443-8424