1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by jajwrigh, Mar 19, 2004.

1. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

Brian, if you are willing to drive up to lafayette, I have a guy that has done 3 of my trucks and he does excellent work. Be careful who you choose to do it. I've had some really crappy work done.

Let me know if you want his info.
  2. brian1425

brian1425 LawnSite Member

Do you have any pics of your trucks?

3. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

Im getting my truck relettered at stanssigndesign.com. They are located at 63ish and binford. Its going to cost me 300 bucks, well worth it for a digital logo and the design. I actually wanted to get in this thread to find a mower that doesnt deal with chemicals that may want to network in n.e. indianapolis, geist, carmel, fishers, and oaklandon. These are my main areas but I do have customers in greenfield, and south east suburbs. Let me know if your interested, I dont have mowing customers lined up for anyone but I get the question all the time. Help me help you help me, haha anyway if you need something sprayed and its outta my area I may still be willing to broaden my horizons. Thanks and good luck to all this season.
  4. lyndont

lyndont LawnSite Member

I grew up in westville off of county line rd. Live in tulsa now how's the market up there.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. brian1425

Phillie - PM sent!
  6. dutchacres

dutchacres LawnSite Senior Member

Well I'm new to the lawnsite page but addicted to plowsite so I'm sure once winter is over I will become addicted to here also. Anyway aren't you guys enjoying all this snow? I'm loving it and it has been a blessing after the summer I had. Been in the lawn landscape business since 99 and had to start over from scratch this year because of a fall out with my father in lawn/ business partner. So you guys out selling yet. I'm going to be knocking on doors and passing out cards the rest of the month to get some work lined up hopefully. I am set up with all the equipment for two crews 3 deere ztr, deere stand on and a scag pro v.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

LOL, you call that starting over from scratch? You got more than I got...LOL
  8. brian1425

Looking for a fert/squirt company around Indy & Greenfield to do some accounts. Anyone interested? Preferably someone who only offers this service.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  9. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

You looking to sub out or what?
  10. brian1425

Yes, I have several new accounts that are requiring me to manage this. When I talked to my current customers, there was interest there as well. Trying to team up with someone and sub out the work. I dont do the chemical side of things.