1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by jajwrigh, Mar 19, 2004.

1. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

Brian, I just sent you a PM...
  2. SchnabelLawnCare

SchnabelLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Might send you some work Jay if you do fert and weed control.
  3. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

I don't do any fert and weeds,
  4. touhey33

touhey33 LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone going to the purdue workshop in March, Im going to be attending. Also anyone thats gone what should I expect?
  5. Muttonpower

Muttonpower Inactive

We are out of Ft Wayne, IN! Whats good everyone?
  6. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm over in NW Ohio, I met a mulch supplier at the gie expo last weekend. Has anyone used mulch product from Triffany Lawn and Garden Supply in Indy?
  7. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Thats the only supplier I use, good products in my book.. sometimes I think they could add more dye to the black but other than that I like them and the staff is nice
  8. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

I have used tiffanys, but have found cheaper prices on equal product. I agree with the dye statement, but they do have dyed colors that others dont.. i. e.- cherry chocolate
  9. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

10. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Hi guys, do you have any commercial vehicle laws in Indiana I should be aware when I open a location in your state next year? Also any odd laws or taxes I should know about, looks like I don't have to charge sales tax on service like we do here in Ohio, just goods right? Thanks!