Indiana

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by jajwrigh, Mar 19, 2004.

1. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

Ya, no tax on service. If you are applying a product like fertilizer or weed control you have to charge tax as there isnt a seperation in service and product. Im not sure about commercial vehicle laws other than the normal federal laws. You have to have a commercial license plate and dot numbers.

2. phillie

3. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

damn I wish I could, i go back to school on the 9th..man I would love to go to learn and at minimum to network

4. phillie

What school are you going to?

5. M & MD Lawn

Indiana State...Good Ole Terre Haute

6. phillie

Terrible Haute? Thats cool, what are you studying down there? BTW, IGE says there will be something about an imprelis update there.

7. M & MD Lawn

Studying Criminology with a Minor in Public Administration

8. phillie

Nice, I have a buddy in this industry that went there for criminology. Good Luck with it man.

9. phillie

Well as expected one of the mowers that subbed me last year is going to try the chemical side this year. I am looking for another mower to work with. I do work with a few mowers but that is because usually my route is a lot bigger than a mowing route. I only do chemicals and light landscaping and have no interest in getting into mowing. Anyone interested? I don't care if you decide to sub me out on some work or just want to mutually recommend each other. PM me and we can discuss it further. Im in Indianapolis. Thanks

10. KellyGreens

KellyGreens LawnSite Member

Hey to all my fellow hoosiers! From Hamilton County. Been looking at this site I think almost since inception...under a couple diffrent name I think?! But my first post is right here. Anyone remember when it use to show who was online at the bottom?

So ready for spring! Wish you ALL the best this season. Hope to see ya cuttin...diggin...spreading. Let's do it!
    :clapping: