Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by jajwrigh, Mar 19, 2004.

1. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Seasons going good so far, especially being that this year is almost like re-starting up. Got a few mulch jobs going this week and have been getting word of mouth calls every week as were a few weeks into mowing now. So far so good. Im expecting a lull of calls here till it gets hot and weeds out the clowns.
  2. jjfinn

jjfinn LawnSite Member

Hey guys Im located in South Bend, In and I was wondering if anybody knew a place I could locate a deck for a Toro Proline 44. Thanks
  3. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Eh ,I think our closest toro dealer is the place on 933, Aside from that I see cheap 44" toro mowers pop up from time to time. Have to keep an eye open. Good luck.
  4. Acm

Acm LawnSite Member

Anyone looking to hook up and trade some referrals .. I have customers ask about fertilizing and spraying but I'm going to stick to mowing for now. Pm if interested located in Brownsburg
  5. GravelyWalker

GravelyWalker LawnSite Member

Not too bad this year, made the mistake of going part time then lost my other job and couldnt pick up and more late in season. O well more incentive to go full time next year. Any body working in the broad ripple area?
  6. evont22

evont22 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

In New Castle. We do quite a bit of hydroseeding as subs as well as bark blowing. Anyone going to GIE?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

Im going to GIE, and I do some work in the broad ripple area. I do not mow, Im only fert/squirt and actual landscaping.
  8. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Any Indy guys who do Pond treatment/maintenance..specifically being subbed too?
  9. lalllc

lalllc LawnSite Member

I am new this site. From Fort Wayne (SWAC). In the bizz for years. moved from mostly installs to mostly mowing back in 08. I have mowed for 10 years before that with a mix of landscapes hardscapes and mowing. I had a guy who I paid to run my mow crew before that. Now I do it with some help from family.
  10. lalllc

lalllc LawnSite Member

we have a 3b so we can do all that work as well. I do miss the landscape installs. Mowing is fun though. In need of a plow truck or a sub driver. You must be someone that I can trust to be there to plow at all times.