Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by jajwrigh, Mar 19, 2004.

1. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

really? No takers? The number has gone up to 9 hotels. A few by the airport, a few downtown, a few around 96th and michigan area and 1 or 2 on the eastside. Need to know quickly or else Ill have to go with 1 of the big guys.
  2. dynogt16

dynogt16 LawnSite Member
    from INDIANA

evansville indiana area here
  3. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I just saw interested!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. GravelyWalker

GravelyWalker LawnSite Member

I just sent you a pm
  5. Purdukee

Purdukee LawnSite Member

6. Whitley

Whitley LawnSite Member

Might be interested have some commercial by the at the airport already.Posted via Mobile Device
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  7. Whitley

Whitley LawnSite Member

Serving Hendricks county area from Avon, Indiana!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. c&m Lawn care

c&m Lawn care LawnSite Member

I am wanting to start a legit lawn care business in southern Indiana where i live i am just needing help as to what all license i need if any? do i need a business license with the state? and how much insurance i need? any input on these questions would be great....
    Loogootee, Jasper area
  9. lalllc

lalllc LawnSite Member

You need to get a lawyer. That said. You need a doing business as from the court house. Then drive to a insurance man and get liability ins. If you plan on doing any planting it is a smart thing to call the DNR and get a license . Check with your town and county and check the laws. Also don't even think of doing any lawn chemicals with out calling the Indiana state chemist . You could really mess yourself up on that one. I hope I helped some. Good luck. Oh and don't do anything unless you have it in writing.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. c&m Lawn care

c&m Lawn care LawnSite Member

What is the Lawyer for lol sorry this is very new for me. So once i get my DBA and have INS i am alright for Lawn Care. If i want to do planting trees,flowers,bushes etc need additional license? pretty much need an additional license for everything right on kinda got me going in the right direction