Industrial Espionage Pics

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JimLewis, Feb 12, 2004.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Hey guys. I've been doing some industrial espionage lately - spying on some of the members of this board. And now that I am back home I figured it's about time to share my travels with you all.

My first mission was to sneak up on BobbyGedd and find out what this "ultimate lawnmowing machine" is that he's been working on.

This is his first model.....

ultimate1a.jpg

2. JimLewis

Apparently, the "wings" idea didn't quite pan out. So he went to a prop. model. I took this picture of his initial flight....

ultimate1b.jpg

3. JimLewis

So that mower was a raging success. Only two problems.

1) There is nothing to mow in the air.
    2) Ms. Johnson didn't appreciate the lawnmower falling on her head.

So it was back to the drawing board for Bobby. Hence the delay he told you all about.

BUT I snuck a schematic of his new invention. Here is a prototype of the new one...

ultimate2.jpg

4. JimLewis

My next trip was to get a pic. of BHB mowing one of his yards. I had to zoom in. But I got him.....

bhb.jpg

5. JimLewis

Next, I went to Tennessee. I wanted to see how they mowed lawns down there. I ran into 65Hoss and caught him mowing "the back 40" for ole' misses Smith. He has quite the setup! But I guess that's how they do it down South.....

arkansas.jpg

6. JimLewis

Next I went to go steal Homer's riding mower. But I got stopped dead in my tracks my his security system....

bullie.jpg

7. JimLewis

Next, I went out west to California to see how they did it out there. First stop was Ventura Blvd. But they were just messing around there - no serious mowing going on......

halfpipe.jpg

8. JimLewis

And since I am exposing everyone else's secrets I figured I'd post a picture of my own little secret. THIS is how we mow so many lawns per day with a 21" Honda....

honda_v-tech.jpg

9. JimLewis

And last but not least, I snuck into Lawnsite.com headquarters and snuck a picture. THIS is what you all could win in the next Lawnsite giveaway......

prize.jpg

10. BigEd

BigEd LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

ROTFLMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: