INDY 500 Stripes

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LakewoodLawnCare, May 26, 2002.

1. LakewoodLawnCare

LakewoodLawnCare LawnSite Member

Has anyone been watching the Indy 500? It's a crazy mix of good and really bad stripes...

2. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll say....................looks like whoever mowed it was drunk!

3. pakmule

pakmule LawnSite Member

Those curved stripes dont look as good as the straight ones. Makes it look like somebody was just goofing off.

4. Lawns2nv

Lawns2nv LawnSite Member

I'm glad someone else noticed those stripes.... I was like what the heck are they doing

5. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Looks awsome, wonder how long it took. Looks like a ribbon design, in one part it looks like a shield or logo of some type. Great work.

6. ohiolawnguy

ohiolawnguy LawnSite Senior Member

i thought it looked decent. personally, i like when people try different kinds of striping variations. I liked the stripes from an all star baseball game a few years ago better though. they had stripes form up seven or eight different stars in the outfield.

7. martyman

martyman LawnSite Member

You've got to be the most hardcore mowers in the world when you start noticing stripes everywhere. So far I think that I am the only residential guy in my little area with a pro-slide that makes stripes. When the local shop put my Pro-slide on the other day on a new Walkbehind for me he asked me why would I want stripes? ;)

Marty

8. AielLandscaping

AielLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

my wife hates it when she's flipping channels and i say "whoa whoa go back i think i saw something" .. then she flips back and its a golf game or a baseball game and she says "this?" and you guessed it i just wanted to see stripes.

9. Tony Harrell

Tony Harrell LawnSite Senior Member

I kinda liked the wavy stripes but, at the end was a crosshatch that just didn't flow. It looked too busy. It was like,...ooOooOooO and then ############, no real transition area. Hurt my eyes to look at it.

10. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

WE ARE BAD!I seen them also an they looked like s&%$! I do the same thing you guys do .constantly checking out how lawns are mowed.Guess we can blam that on eric! LOL:angel: