infamous bobbygedd...alive or dead?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rodfather, Oct 4, 2003.

1. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Anyone heard from the infamous bobbygedd these days? Haven't seen him on LS in a while now and miss laughing hysterically at some of his replies. What about Switchless too?

Humm, let's see, bobby is from Joysee, Switchless (Pete) is from Joysee too and haven't seen hide or hair from him too. I'm from Joysee...oh s*** and they say bad things come in 3's!

Color me gone.........................

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

3. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

he might be on that new lawn site.but who knows maybe hes away

4. rodfather

Nah, bobby and I talk every once in a while by way of IM. I think his mother-in-law (the toothless one he he is always referrng to and trying to set me up with) came up behind him and chopped off his hands with a meat cleaver...now we will call him stumpy instread of bobby...lol

5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Funny you should mention this. I was just wondering about him also. Now that he is full time, he's probably so tired that he has been crawling into bed by 8:00PM. Either that, or he is in jail for going ballistic on a customer. ;)
    Come back Bobby, we miss ya. :)

6. rodfather

Actually Jodi, I was thinking the same thing...he doesn't have the same amount of time to post like he used to now that he is at it FT vs. Pt. I'm sure we will hear from him all too well...and soon too!

7. TRex

TRex LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW ,TX

Maybe one of those disgrunteled customers he is always talking about went a step further than the rest and did him in. Just kidding I hope he is working hard.

8. rodfather

I'm sure he is alive and kickin'...god only knows how many new stories he will have to share with us when he has the time. I just don't want to know about him (tomorrow) on 60 Minutes or CNN...LOL. He is one piece of work for sure.

9. Black Water

Black Water LawnSite Senior Member

I saw him up in the " users browsing this forum" watchyamacalit earlier today.
    Guess he did'nt have anything to say.:)

10. griffin16

griffin16 LawnSite Member

Bobby, Have you told us the one about the customer that drove you to the police station so you could file a complaint about HIM ??