1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Infinity landscapes shop pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Infinity Landscapes Inc, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Infinity Landscapes  Inc

Infinity Landscapes Inc LawnSite Member

Here are some pic of the shop and trucks that are from last year with my old logos on them. Not much but you sure have to learn how to organize your hand tools. Probably not the safest set up but has worked for several years .

I'll post more this spring when I pull everything out and shine it up for company pictures. Thanks

equipment 001.jpg

shop 001.jpg

shop 002.jpg
  2. Infinity Landscapes  Inc

3. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

Looks good to me, they ways the rods come out from the wall that hold the shovels, trimmer, ect look like they can hold a whole lot. Looks great overall, very nice. I would hate to be the full time maintanence man for all the equipment. LOL
  4. amscapes03

amscapes03 LawnSite Senior Member

Man.....How many 21" mowers do you have? Nice shop. I wish i had that much space!
  5. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

great pictures man, looks like you got enough equipment to keep ya busy for a while. Do you do mostly smaller yards with 21" mowers? That Gravely Z looks hardly used is that for a few larger accounts?
  6. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thats a really nice setup. I like all the Fords, that is a pretty nice lengthy shop too.
  7. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

damn, 25 21'' push mowers. What kind of places are you mowing?:confused: im guessing alot of commercial properties with alot of grass islands and small strips of grass.
  8. theminigardener7

theminigardener7 LawnSite Member

wow. finally someone who uses alot of push mowers. where do you work again? and how many mowers is that? and the trimmer rack, is that only for hedge trimmers, or am I just not seeing the other trimmers?
  9. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thats a full shop!
  10. Infinity Landscapes  Inc

thanks guys we do alot of res and com places with small islands etc. The z was bought last year so not alot of miles on yet. I do all the work myself on the equipment and when I get really behind I bring in my buddy who work at a mower shop and we take a night and fix what we can. the trimmer rakes can hold 3 prunners, weed eater and stick edgers. Alot of **** to take care of pretty much my life. vmy spelling sucks:drinkup: