info needed on a tonneau cover. just got a new p/u and i am looking for your input on

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by ant, Jan 23, 2009.

1. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

info needed on a tonneau cover. just got a new p/u and i am looking for your input on a cover. looking at the vinyl ones not the fiberglass.
  2. lamarbur

lamarbur LawnSite Member

I bought a trifecta it is called,, folds in three areas, light, does a nice job of fitting and looking clean. Easy to install, no drilling or such. They were on special at CAPS auto stores for 400 dollars,.
  3. THEoneandonlyLawnRanger

THEoneandonlyLawnRanger LawnSite Senior Member

I just got a JCwhitney TRUCK catalog last night and they have Alot to choose from, anywhere from 149 bucks up to 6-700. They have descriptions about each one so i would highly recommend checking them out online or ordering a free catalog and you will surely find one to suit your needs and budget.
  4. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

the ones with snaps are a B!TCH to put on in cold weather...and really in general

i like the ones that roll in and out from the front of the truck...kind of like a window blind
  5. seabee1

seabee1 LawnSite Member

i like the tuxedo lo pro cover i got .seals down the sides with hd Velcro and latches at the back,rolls up and ties behind the cab like a bed roll .

6. blm86

blm86 LawnSite Member

i had a lund genesis tri fold cover on my truck. easy on off, no snaps and its looks good. I would by this one again.
  7. birdturd9726

birdturd9726 LawnSite Member

i have a access lorado for sale fits a 2005-2008 ford f-150. used for 1 year, then bought another truck.
  8. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

Truxedo is what I use, no problems
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  9. LuvMyFerris

LuvMyFerris LawnSite Member

They now have a hard black plastic one piece cover similar to the fiberglass except their very light, one person can take it off quickly, their called Undercover, around $600 plus shipping. Also FWIW: their is a knock off on ebay a guy sells (its listed as a factory close out, a#2) for around $300 shipped, looks just like the undercover.
  10. Truck_Stuff

Truck_Stuff Inactive

Thats your best bet, and if you have any questions about tonneaus give me a call I will be more than happy to break down all the different covers out there for ya. 866-205-5299 just ask for Anthony.

Here is the link for the tri-fold.

Here is a link of all the covers we sell.

Good luck!