Info needed

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Rlclawnguy, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Rlclawnguy

Rlclawnguy LawnSite Member

I had someone spray my bushes yesterday and need to know some info on what was put on them....

Conserve SC
    Floramite
    Heritage
    Azatril

These were from a phone message so Im not sure if they are exactly the right names. Any help would be great. Thank you!

2. hmartin

hmartin LawnSite Senior Member

Get with your spray guy and discuss you problems and concerns with him. He will have the labels and all the information about these products. You can do searches to find these labels and download them also.http://www.cdms.net/manuf/manuf.asp?t=2
    This link may help.

3. Rlclawnguy

I agree, personally I don't do to much tree work but at my town house we had a well known company come and spray the shrubs in front of my open windows where my wife and new born were. No notice or knock on the door. I called and this is what they said they sprayed. I was trying to find info so that I could have more info to deal with the situation better.

4. lilmarvin4064

lilmarvin4064 LawnSite Senior Member

5. vegomatic40

vegomatic40 LawnSite Senior Member
    from 6

I'm not sure of the problems or plant material you have but it looks like a pretty expensive application with that product combination. It should take care of a wide range of pests/disease provided it was done correctly.

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

If your guy was legit, he should have left you a statement of service that had the chem. name (brand), active ingredient(s), the EPA#, amount and rates applied, and any instructions. The statement should also say on it labels and MSDS for all products used are available upon request.
    I am not real sure about NY state law, but I am pretty certain that these requirements are some of the basic essentials.

7. kilpatrickshrub&turf

kilpatrickshrub&turf LawnSite Member

ill second that opinion. sounds like a real unprofessional for sure. when did bubba gump get into the spraying biz? hope all yer shrubs end up okay.

8. Rlclawnguy

Well the company is TGCL and I live in a town house. So technically they were supposed to tell the management company and then they tell us, but they tell me they weren't notified either. My biggest issue is that my window was opened with my wife and baby in the house.

9. Rob Spread & Spray

Rob Spread & Spray LawnSite Member

Thats a lot of materials. Hopefully they were not blanket spraying. I am about 2 hours from you in Utica and I do work in Syracuse as well. The managament company should have gotten a copy of the MSDS/Label with the contract. TG has a pretty big booklet they hand out. Depending on the plant material near your town house they may have not even sprayed near it, or least they woudnt have had to.

10. Rlclawnguy

Well my wife was at the sink in front of the window when the guys came up and just started spraying.