Info on trading

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by verno, Apr 5, 2001.

1. verno

verno LawnSite Member

Thanks for the responses. I am loading up Saturday and going int the my hopper dealer and get the numbers and see if it is feasible. I owe everyone an apology for my typing but it was late and was my first time on lawnsite so was kinda in a hurry to get to bed. My dealer has the 325 gas Kubota and the 321D. He is a great dealer he thought the diesel is louder and has a little more vibration which it does but I do like diesel power, have a 2001 Dodge dieseland love it.Anyway to my questions the 321D did not have the cooling fans on the hydro motors but the 325 did thus indicating the diesel had the G1 and the gas had the G2. When I asked the dealer he thought the diesel was also G2 equipped but after we looked he was going to ask his rep and find out for sure. Would really rather have the diesel but want the G2 tranny both are same price. Would like to know if you guys that have the 321D have the fans on the hydro motors or not. Also looked at the new Wright Stander and the Sentar but the Sentar is not available readily. I have decided the Stander is not for me, don't think standing all day is good.Anybody else heard or seen these b-4? Thanx sorry so long becareful out there!

2. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

I have a 4 month old 321d, and I don't have the g2. They call it the g1, no colling fans. the 325 has the g2, and newer 321d's may have it. I heard a guy on another thread say he was buying a 428d. If this is a midmount 28 horse diesel kubota, that will be a beeast. Find some off road diesel to run in it, and save 50 cents a gallon. Dave g