Informational Flyers And Envelope Stuffers

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by GREENITUP, Sep 23, 2004.

1. GREENITUP

GREENITUP LawnSite Member

I am looking for a place to buy informative envelope stuffers for my customers. They would go with the invoice I will leave on the doors after an application..... just the basics like drought stress, brown patch, mowing and watering instructions...in color with pic's. Does anybody do the same or know of a place to order this type of stuff???

Thanks....

2. TSM

TSM LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

look here:
    www.realgreenforms.com

turfco used to have some try here as well:
    www.turfco.com

Lesco used to have them and probably still do

there are other places as well, unfortunately I'm a bit under the weather today and cant think.
    I'll post those sites when my brain gets to workin right again.

3. TSM

TSM LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

4. martn

martn LawnSite Member

growpro.com This is a good site for those tech stuffers

5. Green Dreams

Green Dreams LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

My former employer made his own. He'd buy colored paper and make them on MS Word. Then he'd cut them himself. I get the local printer to do mine...

6. Green Dreams

from Texas

7. GREENITUP

GREENITUP LawnSite Member

Green Dreams - Thanks for the info. . Nice looking flyer. Are you putting them on doors to drum up business? I need a good plan to get new customers on my program - but have always been hesitant to leave something stuck on someones home when they aren't home. Do you add. in the yellow pages and if so, how effective has it been?

8. Green Dreams

from Texas

I am less than 3 months into my own operation, so I am still learning. There is a fella on the northside of town that who gave me the idea of using them selectively. If someone has chinch bugs or brown patch, he'll leave one at the door.

He told me he has some with a big sad face : ( on the front asking if you are happy with your lawn care company. He says he runs them to the door everytime he sees a flag in a yard from the big guys. He'll put with the bag left on the door if its still there. He claims to have good results so far.

I think I'll try it, too....