ING direct, anyone use it?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by lawnwizards, Nov 2, 2006.

1. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

just checking out their website. 4.40% interest on savings accounts. sounds pretty good compared to my local banks. anyone use this company and if so, pros and cons? thanks for the comments.

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

go 4 it wonderfull to deal with
  3. colestat

colestat LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I use INGDirect and love it. If you PM me your name and email address I can send you a referral where you will get $25 for opening a $250 account.
  4. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

colestat beat me to the punch! I use it also, very easy to use, can have your money out in a 24-48hrs typically too unlike locked in CD's. I would recommend putting money in every month on an autodraw. This way you never "forget to save"
  5. h20 guy

h20 guy LawnSite Member

I use, 5.05%, great bank, and no minimum deposit. Great customer service and website.
  6. georgiagrass

georgiagrass LawnSite Senior Member

I've used ING and it is very easy and convenient. I've never tried to get money out, but I'm confident that that would be as easy as everything else.
  7. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 LawnSite Senior Member

anyone else use the thing?

H20Guy, tell us more please
  8. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

The radio talk show guy, Clark Howard, says good things about ING. and ole Clark seems to know his stuff.
  9. causalitist

causalitist LawnSite Senior Member

i do. highest rate i have found... next is capital one online... both have no minimum and no fees period.
    i have had no problems with emigrant. nothin really to say... highest rate, no fees, ... no brainer in my book.
    i have it linked to my personal checking account... someone on here said emigrant wont link up to business checking accounts.. i do not know if this is true.. if it is then capital one is the way to go. i used to have an account with them as well, and have only good things to say... i only switched because emigrant has the highest rate i have ever seen on a savings account that has absolutely no fees or minimums.
  10. dcramer

dcramer LawnSite Member

I use it all the time for my savings. I love it.