ingrade pool and spa transformers

Discussion in 'Unique Lighting' started by NiteTymeIlluminations, Feb 21, 2008.

1. NiteTymeIlluminations

NiteTymeIlluminations LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys,

Have any interest in building me 100 300 watt pool and spa transformers in your ingrade transformer case?

emal me at dougludmann@gmail.com

2. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

I am looking into this Doug! Thanks for giving us an opportunity to work with you!!

Joey D.

3. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

That's interesting, I wonder how that would work?

4. JoeyD

Doug,
    We are currently working with ETL on approval for this and would love to produce this unit for you. My PE has been in communication with them on the UL listing and the approval of the Subteranean PST unit. I look forward to getting this approved and built not just for you but all of our customers. Again thanks for the inquiry!!

Joey D.

5. JoeyD

Doug, we are still owrking ont his and ar awaiting an update today to see what it is we need to do to meet an and get an ETL approval ont his product. To my knowledge no one has an approved PST subteranean unit and there could be a reason why......I will keep you posted.

Joey D.

6. NiteTymeIlluminations

NiteTymeIlluminations LawnSite Senior Member

well i'll tell you why. The transformer muct he higher than the water level. Usually putting it below grade would out it too close or below the watrer level but I can work those kinks out. Don't worry about ETL, UL or any of those other guys to tell you its safe. Man the things we cant use here in the states that are safe but some idiot thinks they aren't is insane. Glas to be working out of the states!

7. JoeyD

I emailed you Doug! Looks like we will be able to build them for you without an issue!!