Inherited a camera from my wife.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by corey4671, Mar 12, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Sweet truck and very nice setup of the trailer/equipment, I really like that trailer tongue toolbox:laugh:

2. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

if you're referring to my milk crate, which I think you are...that is where I keep my extra Stihl trimmer heads that I keep pre wound. I bought about six of them off ebay over the winter from a dealer who apparantly was selling out. Got all six for less than $40 if I remember right. I keep the tool kit that came with the KM in there as well as a pair of wire snips to cut off trimmer line with. thanks for the comments though!!:waving: gettin ready to bust loose this week...it rained here all day and temps in the high 60's to low 70's next week plus a 2x2 ad coming out in the local classified paper.

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Lol, ya thats what I was referring too, yours probably works just as good as the one I just brought, but yours was alot cheaper! I hope that ad works out for ya:waving:

4. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Which one do you prefer ?? What deck width is the Wasp ??

5. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Could you show a little more detail on those straps that you apparently use to secure the mowers. Those look like a real simple idea.

6. corey4671

I'll try to get you some more detailed pictures tomorrow Ed. YEah they are SUPER simple. ONe of those deals where you smack yourself and say "WHY didn't I think of that". They're so easy, Topsites could use em!!:waving:

7. corey4671

The Wasp HP is a 36" with the 15hp Kawi. As far as which one I prefer...can't really say. I mean everything has its purpose. In an ideal world I'd love to sit on spin on the Warrior. However, there are some yards I mow where I could literally pull forward and turn around and be done with the Warrior. Honestly, there was this PITA yard that THANKFULLY the lady fired me over the winter. I was mowing it in about 17 minutes with the Warrior but there was a considerable amount of trimming I'd have to go back and do. The first time I mowed it with the Wasp, it took me 19 minutes to mow but I was still in and out in the same amount of time. I have to admit, it took some getting used to. All I had ever run was ZTR's. The Wasp has thrown me off a couple times. I'm getting better with it though. It's a cool little mower. I'd love to line up about 40-50 little .1 acre yards to knock out with it.

8. corey4671

here ya go Ed.

100_1864.jpg

100_1865.jpg

100_1866.jpg

100_1867.jpg

100_1868.jpg

9. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks a lot best idea I have seen on a tie down...thanks

10. corey4671

I have to admit I was skeptical of them. Seemed gimicky. I got four sets for Christmas. Only thing I would change about them is the bolts that are used to mount them. Comes with a phillips screw head. My air gun chewed those up. Really should have a hex bolt head on them. Use an impact with a socket and VIOLA...mounted in no time.