Inherited a camera from my wife.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by corey4671, Mar 12, 2008.

1. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

I'm pretty well sold on them. If I were to switch brands, the only two I would even give any consideration too are Scag and Cub Cadet Commercial. Reason being I know they are quality built machines but MOSTLY because I really like the dealer who carries both of them. He is also my Stihl dealer. However, I have nothing but repsect for my Everride dealer and they have truly treated me like family. I was one of the first ones to buy an Everride around here so we've sort of had a special bond. But, like I said, only reason I would swap is if Everrides were discontinued or my local dealer were to decide to drop the line. If I had to choose between the Scag or Cub Cadet...I don't know which way I'd lean but I'm sure I could get all the advice I need right here on this forum :laugh:

2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

thye have treated us well, although i dont get to use them much, i like them when i run them. they are built well, and still manuever like they are light( i have no idea what they wiegh)

3. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Thats a nice Little Wonder you got. Best engine. Is the swivel wheel worth the money and does it make the blower easier to move around? What does the swivel wheel cost?

4. corey4671

I honestly don't remember what it cost...maybe $135? Can't remember. On hard surfaces it is worth it. I learned the hard way to keep it locked on turf. I was using it on a yard last week on a slight slope and it got away from me. Before I knew it the blower had tipped over. Main reason I got the swivel is because I have a Wonder Hitch that I use to suspend the blower on the front of the Warrior. And AMEN...it is ABSOLUTELY an awesome engine!! There is hardly ANY vibration from it.

5. handymanlawncare

handymanlawncare LawnSite Member

I like your setup

6. handymanlawncare

handymanlawncare LawnSite Member

I ran into a ditch with my old cub cadet. The yard was a little wet and it scared the crap out of me. I got a new one now

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, trailer don't really appeal to me but the truck looks alright. Nice equipment though.

8. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I noticed that you use the stihl weedwackers. how do you like them??

9. corey4671

Hey Ben. I've run Echo, Makita and Husqvarna trimmers over the years. I can honestly say the Stihl is my favorite yet. It hardly feels like a tool in my hand but more like just an extension of my arm if that makes sense. Lot of guys give the 4 mixes a bad rap...NSP...but I've yet to have any trouble with mine. The 110R hasn't been started in a couple of months and I have no doubt I could put gas in it and start it right now in three pulls or less.

10. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

How long have you had the Stihl 110 R??