Inherited a camera from my wife.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by corey4671, Mar 12, 2008.

1. LawnLady10

LawnLady10 LawnSite Member

I might come across here like an ass so I will apologize ahead of time. I was looking at your pics, impressive and I like the truck and the trailer. I only have a single axle at the moment and trying to get some cash together for a double. However, I noticed something in regards to your rideon mower loading. If you were to back your ride-on in, you will disperse the weight on your trailer better (more weight over the axel as opposed to the back end) and get better gas mileage on your truck. Not so much torque to pull... just trying to help not sound pushy...

2. handymanlawncare

handymanlawncare LawnSite Member

I never thought of it that way. I do park them on there that way some times. I guess now I will do it more often, if it will save gas.

3. blakerugg

blakerugg LawnSite Senior Member

sweet lookin stuff man. i have almost the same truck, its an 05 black slt with the same engine.

quick question...how do u like the edgit? or edgeit? idk how to spell it haha. does it work well?

4. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

hate it. took it off and gave it to the dog to chew on. I had never edged with a trimmer prior to buying it and found that once I tried it I could do it just as easily without it.

5. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

6. blakerugg

blakerugg LawnSite Senior Member

well im glad i didnt buy one lmao, thanks for the info

7. bradseabridge

bradseabridge LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah the first thing I thought was he either needs to put the ztr in the front or back it in. Less stress on the trailer frame as well and your truck and trailer will sit at a better angle. Other than that I like your rig and your equipment and that's a sweet trailer, but I would pretty it up more.

8. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good.