Injesting Snapshot!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by mulchmaster, Jun 9, 2008.

1. mulchmaster

mulchmaster LawnSite Member
    from ohio

What do you do if you accidently (sp) injest snapshot? My son had somthing in his mouth that had snapshot on it it the past, (A small cup).

Andrew

2. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

3. Atlantic Lawn

Atlantic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Outer Banks NC

Label and poison control center. Don't think you could accidentally ingest enough.

4. mulchmaster

from ohio

Thanks for the quick reply. THe label is at the shop, with the bag. I brought some home to put down around the house, and apperantly he found the applicator. :hammerhead: I rinsed everything off when I was finished, but I was still worried. There wasn't enough to cause any harm.

Andrew

5. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Glad to hear it. :clapping:

6. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

Just a question: Why would you ask the question here, instead of calling the poison hotline?:confused:

7. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

I second that.

Number one you should always know the label, secondly measuring cups and concentrate should be stored in a fashion so little kids cant get it.

Hopefully lesson learned?

8. mulchmaster

from ohio

Lesson learned!! Turns out all is well, it wasn't even the same cup. I bought a bunch of tall plastic cups to spread calicum in the winter, and I used one with Snapshot. Apperantely my wife bought the same ones. I checked this morning at the shop and everything is in the bucket where I left it. I guess if I drank beer out of plastic cups I would have realized we had some at home.

Thanks ANDREW