1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Innovative uses for BlackBerry to further the operation

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by MFNA, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Texas Lawn

Texas Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Being young, I think I have a very good grasp on technology. When I see a better product out there, I will be the first to admit it. Right now I dont see a better product out there (at least in the US), and certainly not the blackberry.
  2. PLS-Tx

PLS-Tx LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

This is the new BB Bold Touch that is coming out soon.

It has the same full keyboard as the other BB's AND it is also touch screen.

It's a very fast Berry.

I plan to get one after it has been out for a while, let them get the bugs worked out of it first.

For now I will be content with my BB Curve 3g, great little tool.
  3. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

And you won't pay a premium for a name. I don't think much of a company that puts out a product with a known flaw and then tells the public to just put this rubber band around it to fix it.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. Fordsuvparts

Fordsuvparts LawnSite Senior Member

Well said I agree 100%

I have an HTC Inspire Android and think it is a much better phone than an iphone, Our company plan is with at&t and while they suck in general, they suck even more with an iphone on the plan. We have 2 iphones and 2 HTC Inspires on the plan, I have mine unlocked so i can tether with my laptop. I hate the stupid apple software and the gay charging cords that only work with the iphone or my wife's ipod, which i hate as well. I do like to play games or read books on the ipad but other than there is no point for it.

Apple crap is overall a huge gimmick, they are making record profits off this i phone craze, the screens break super easy and cost a fortune to have repaired they have had major software problems, the signal strength sucks compared to just about every phone i have ever owned including my 4 yr old Samsung flip phone. You shouldn't have to put a expensive case on it just so you can carry it in your pocket with out the screen or the back cracking like a cheap Chinese knock off, they only have like $70 in the phones and are making a killing off peoples stupidity.
  5. ive been with AT&T for 8 years and have had no issues. My signal is always great, my iphone is great, and the screen hasn't broke. Then again, I do take care of my phones and have only had them go bad due to them being a crappy phone to begin with. I still have my Samsung Blackjack that i have had for 4 years....Also, all phone chargers only work on that particular phone. Sounds like you are just bitter towards apple or something. i dont own an apple computer, but i love my iphone. The majority of smart phones are expensive, so i dont get how it is a gimmick.