input on my new flyer

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by cspaugh, Feb 12, 2008.

1. cspaugh

cspaugh LawnSite Member

dont know if this is working out so good, cant see my attachment. maybe it will work.

Attached Files:

2. cspaugh

cspaugh LawnSite Member

ok now i see the link so tell me what you think, thanks

3. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good to me!!! :clapping:

The only thing I might question would be the 'crazier' font.... the two fonts are kind of totally opposite if you will.... one old/boring and the other sort of modern looking, other that that, I like the layout and use of colors!!!! :drinkup:

4. cspaugh

cspaugh LawnSite Member

thanks SLC

5. michelle1181

michelle1181 LawnSite Member

We don't do business in Georgia but the only thing I would say about the flyer is the first paragraph is a little technical.

6. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

how are you going to print that ?

from your printer than take it to a copy machine ?

you have a ton of black in there.....

7. bill8379

bill8379 LawnSite Senior Member

also, would that be considered two colour? I had a green and black flyer and was able to get it for two colour price. Usually, green is a mix of colours and so automatically a 4 colour print. I forget all the details of it though but I design my own and had to save as a certain type of file or something.

Like Bohaa said, if you're printing that yourself your going to soak your page with ink and with laser, its' going to cost a fortune. When a high yield cartridge says 7000 pages, they mean at 5% coverage.

8. advantage landscapes

advantage landscapes LawnSite Member

My thought exactly. Looks GREAT on things that are on the computer screen... But prints HORRIBLY!

I would consider changing around that....

First paragraph - Most people are going to get twisted up reading it. It needs to be simple and in plain English.

Maybe some more information? Maybe a website? Or...? Something to give you some credibility...

Or maybe some kind of offer??

9. JohnnyCuts

JohnnyCuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from iowa

The font might be a little hard to read and may give the customer a reason to STOP reading.

10. cspaugh

cspaugh LawnSite Member

i changed the font and took some confusion out of the first sentence, as far as the black goes, designer said it stays (designer=wife) it will be printed professionally not on my computer.....thanks for all the input:waving: