inserting 100,000 flyers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by smarino21, Dec 14, 2006.

1. smarino21

smarino21 LawnSite Senior Member

we start cutting april 15th around here now if i wanted to hit one certain zone 10 times and the ad goes out ounce per week how often when would you start mailing if youstarted cutting 15th. Roughly how many lawns do you think this could generate.

2. bullethead

bullethead LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

50, I think you will get a customer at a rate of about 1 per every 2,000.

3. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

This is a question that no one can give you an answer to and if they do send them my way. I have been networking and marketing for 10 years and struggle with this same question everyday. The objective is not to ask someone what they do or expect. Your efforts, mailing lists, graphics design, marketing plan, fonts, ect. all play a role in this area.

Bottom line is that marketing is always a gamble. You have to pick the right cards. Fortunately all the cards are face-up if you learn the marketing industry. If not..."I'll go ALL IN!"

4. smarino21

smarino21 LawnSite Senior Member

lol so whats all in ?

5. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I am not quite sure, but I would think you should start in early march. That way by the time mid april comes around your name will be recognized. Good luck. Keep us posted on what you did and what the results were.