Inside edition?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Runner, Oct 17, 2000.

1. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Who in the world do you have to know to get Landscape Management or Grounds Maintenance Magazine!? After reading the thread about Charles' picture, I find even MORE people who can't get it. I've applied for these publications several times, and have gotten NO response. Not even an E-mail. I get Turf, and I get Pro, whick I enjoy and look forward to, but I'm still to see the others come through my mailbox. Anyone have any "inside Connec's"?

2. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks, Ray. Unfortunately, I've already applied for this numerous times before. I even wrote them a letter. Guess I'll just have to keep trying.

4. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

I can send you my old copies.

5. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you sending money for Landscape Management? I pay for my subscription to that one, while I get all of the others for free. Just curious. I've never had a problem getting any of the 5 or 6 mags I get. I did start all of those subscriptions by sending in the form included in their magazines. Maybe that makes a difference? Good luck getting them.

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

What a coincedence! I just got my first edition of Lawn and Landscape today! There's one more!:)