1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Inside or outside storage

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by Buck Hollow Lawn Care, Aug 10, 2012.

1. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

i have a 12 x 40 drive thru overhang on each side of my shop that i can park truck/trailer hooked togather under.

2. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

Luckily I have a shed I can just back the trailer into
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

Same here. No muss, no fuss.

4. zechstoker

zechstoker LawnSite Senior Member

Anything with an engine on it gets put in the garage overnight, every night. Everything else stays on the truck until Friday's route is done with. Then everything goes into the garage until Monday morning.

5. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

I leave my in my trailer AND under a carport. Lol

6. fatz

fatz LawnSite Member

All of my stuff goes in the garage every night. Just back the trailer in and unhook it from the truck.

7. Bob_n_weave

Bob_n_weave LawnSite Senior Member

I rent a outdoor storage lot to park trailor on and keep equipment in garage. My truck stays in driveway, wife car in garage.

8. dstifel

dstifel LawnSite Senior Member

All my stuff goes in garage every night. Running out of room though looking at getting a big enclosed trailer or building a bigger garage next year with my construction background it wouldn't be to much more expensive just to put a garage up. Luckily no wife for me (yet) or i would defiantly be out of room.

9. ric1

ric1 LawnSite Member
    from Florida

Everything stays on the trailer and is parked it the Garage every night. where I am if it was left outside at night it wouldn't be here in the morning.

10. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

All goes in a 12 x 20 outbuilding...tight fit but it all fits. Open trailer and dump trailer stay outside. I don't like leaving my stuff out at all.