inside setup

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by RedWingsDet, May 24, 2008.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

I plan on getting a service van or maybe two this fall and setting them up this fall,. I know how the companys set them up around here, However, I am curious to see what other setups are.

I was thinking one of those CHEVY HHR PANNEL cars but I couldnt really tow a clamshell.

If you guys have pic's thats great, if not, thats fine. I kind of know what I want to do in the van, but if I could get even better idea's that always helps.

thanks guys
  2. HHRs are getting popular with plumbers and other service types here. You can do really eye catching graphics on them. I looked into them before deciding on an F-150 6 cyl.
  3. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Fimco, have you figured out what your etting for milage with that 150 loaded?
  4. Not as good as I like 13-15. Depends on how often I just sit in it with the AC on while I deal with calls.
  5. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

AC sure doesn't help mileage. I lost at least 2 mpg with the AC on in my old F-150.
  6. Here is a neighbors HHR setup. I bet you could do shotgun service out of that.

7. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

8. Wet_Boots

Mag wheels on a service vehicle = punk kid
  9. WalkGood

WalkGood LawnSite Bronze Member

Are those just hubcaps?
  10. Wet_Boots

I'd guess it might be part of the basic package for that vehicle. Me for a stick shift, steel wheels, and windows that crank down. No heated cupholders, thankyouverymuch.