inside the horton hauler

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Bond's Lawn Keepers, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Bond's Lawn Keepers

Bond's Lawn Keepers LawnSite Member

Here is some pictures of the inside of my trailer plus what i use on the job.

DSC_0648.JPG

DSC_0651.JPG

DSC_0653.JPG

2. mjohn

mjohn LawnSite Member

never seen a garage without a driveway

3. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

on the zero-turn, what are the metal poles sticking out on the side of the seat?

sweet truck!

is the exmark on the left a triton or xs, and also what size is it? If you dont mind me asking.

4. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice

what is the red thing in the front of the trailer

6. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

I think he said in another post or somewhere that the red thing was a gas caddy or whatever you call them. Could be mistaken but thats what I think it is.

7. Bond's Lawn Keepers

The red thing in the front is a gas caddy. It holds about 29 gallons of gas. I use to have about six gas cans. So i got one of these so it would not take up alot space. The two metal poles on the exmark mowers are pick up sticks. This work so we want run over any sticks or paper. We just pick things up while we are mowing exmark makes a trash bag that fit right next to you on the handle. Nice investment. The exmark mowers are a 60" w/catcher, 31hp vanguard, 66" w/mulching, 35hp vanguard. These two mowers are the triton decks. The walkbehind is a 19 hp kaw (junk of a motor) with a 48" cut.
    This is my workshop behind my house one side is a workshop and the other side holds my boat. The driveway is gravel and grass. In the south we call that cheap concrete (LOLOLOL)

8. TurfGuysInc.

TurfGuysInc. LawnSite Member

thats sweet,
    how long is your trailer?

9. Bond's Lawn Keepers

Hello TurfGuysInc. The trailer is 23'. The overall trailer length is 25'.

10. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Where can I get a Gas Caddy like that at?