Insight on 05

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by meets1, Nov 20, 2004.

1. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

What r you guys looking at doing differently next year? Marketing plan? New equipment, high end low end? Business tracking, software programs ect.? Adding any new services?

For me - I told everyone once b/f but I'll say again - Spend time with my 9 week old son!! Then............. I have one computer now for business. I jumped up to Quickbooks Pro. Looking at landscaping design software - any ideas? Possible buy out of another company - if so set it by March - snow is about over and spring is coming so jump on that clients he had. That opens everything wide open then for me but one thing at time!

2. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

hey meets1 check out pro landscape software-- they sponsor lawnsite and can also send you a demo CD im going to buy it this spring after i get a new laptop.. i was impressed with them. also am planning on doing some majoradvertsing around here and also cut back on all the services i offer and try and concentrate on solly a few services that are profitable for me. Also i am going to spend time with my newborn as well (20 weeks) also a new trailer would be nice.. maybe my wife will get me one for xmas LOL yeah rrrriiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhttttttttt................

3. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Hey i plant art - - - does your wife know what color is best for you!! I would go black but if she buys let her choose@!!

I am thinking about the same software. I did email them to send me some info so I'll give it a try and c what happens.

I would like to get a dump trailer next year. That is one thing that would be very beneficial to my operation. Just not sure brand, type, hitch or 5th wheel?? But it will be black!