Install at Mercedes-Benz

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by greenworldh20, May 17, 2003.

1. greenworldh20

greenworldh20 LawnSite Senior Member

here are some pics from our latest project at mercedes-benz...tried to negoiate for the car but...;)

mercedes.jpg

2. greenworldh20

more pics...

mercedes 2.jpg

3. greenworldh20

this is a pic of where the new section will be built. the parking lot area is unfinised. the finished grade will be approxamately 15" higher than what you will see. the water meter is in a pit infront of the building. we will trench down the right side of the building and install the main line next week.

mercedes 3.jpg

4. greenworldh20

this is a pic of our labors installing the drip irrigation line. we will wrap every plant with this line. i prefer wrapping as opposed to a grid system. it seems to work well for us.

brian

mercedes 4.jpg

5. greenworldh20

here is the labor wrapping drip around more plant material.

6. greenworldh20

here is the pic i forgot to insert.

mercedes 5.jpg

7. greenworldh20

this is a pic of our labor preparing to trench for the main line. we are running an 1 1/4" main from the curb box to the islands. then i will run a 1" poly main to all islands to be irrigated. there will be a master valve on the system. it will have a pro-c timer, hunter icv valves, waterproof wire connections, netafim drip irrigation line, filters, 45 psi pressure reducer, and filters & Air relief valves.

system will consist of 9 watering zones. there is a total of 7000 feet of drip line here!!!

brian.

mercedes 6.jpg