Install/Use Stripe Kit

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by 365years, Mar 11, 2004.

1. 365years

365years LawnSite Member

I have finally received all parts for my stripe kit for Lazer HP 52" deck (although it is still minus mounting bolts). Unless I use antiscalp wheel bolts. I haven't been underneath the unit yet to figure it out. I am assuming the antiscalp wheels come off.

And that is my question. Do you have a PDF file or something showing how to properly install the roller and use it? How high off the ground should the roller be while mowing? The minimum for antiscalping wheels is 1/4". Is it the same for the roller?

What is everyone else's experience with using the roller and how to get the most out of it?

Thanks.

2. Ricks Z28

Ricks Z28 LawnSite Member
    from Pa

Funny thing about this problem is, when York Sheet Metal Inc. supplied eXmark with the EZ Striper, ALL hardware and instructions where included.

3. 365years

365years LawnSite Member

I actually was missing one of the mounting brackets.

It wasn't until a few weeks ago that I got that. My guess is that the dealer used parts of mine for a repair. Which I would do also, but they should have checked the box before giving to me. I don't have time to go and check this out with the dealer, so hopefully I can get some help here.

My only issue is that I prefer email to communicate with, and the dealer said they respond to email every day. I have yet to get anything back. It greatly disappoints me, it was a major factor deciding dealers for me.

I feel that sometimes I am lost in the big players, because I am just starting out. But I did buy $7000 of equipment based upon after the sale service and other stuff. They weren't the lowest price.

Thanks for anyones help on this.

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor