Installment invoice

Discussion in 'CLIP Software' started by wojo23323, Feb 27, 2005.

1. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

How do I get all the services performed in one month to show up on the monthly installment invoice? I don't want seperate invoices generated for $0. I am using QClip 2005.

2. GlennZ

GlennZ LawnSite Member

At the end on the month you will select to process the installment. When you perform the transfer to Quick Books, the installment and all the services you performed for the customer will be send over to Quick Books all on one invoice. If you have any further questions please free to give us a call at 800-635-8485

3. wojo23323

I'll call at the end of the month when I'm doing our billing. I did the billing for Feb. and I got a seperate invoice for the monthly maintenance charge and a seperate invoice for each job performed for the same customer with a charge of $0. I did something wrong, just don't know what.

4. GlennZ

GlennZ LawnSite Member

Yes, please do call because it will put it all on the same invoice if you want.

Thanks
    Glenn
    CLIP Software

5. wojo23323

I figured it out. All of the classes have to be the same for all of the jobs to come out on the same invoice.

6. threebrothers

threebrothers LawnSite Member
    from 60452

how do i produce an invoice for someone to show as a deposit for a job?

7. GlennZ

GlennZ LawnSite Member

You should call support because there are 3 different answers depending on which program you are using. CLIP, CLIP with Invoices or qCLIP.

Thanks
    Glenn
    CLIP Software
    800-635-8485