1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Insurance companies in Louisville, Ky??

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by NBurke3652, Feb 12, 2008.

1. NBurke3652

NBurke3652 LawnSite Member

I am a small lawn and landscape business in louisville, ky and am looking for a good insurance company that offers good rates. I am interested in liability and workmans comp..do any of you have any suggestions?

SDNCLAWNCARE LawnSite Member

I used Kentucky Farm Bureau for my business insurance. Great Rates!
  3. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey, I use Stoess, Nethery and Assoc. out in Crestwood for all of my insurance (home, trucks, business) - he writes for a number of companies. Ken Stoess is a great guy and would love to help you out. He has my business with Acuity Insurance and the rate is awesome for me. Not sure where 40272 is, but I'm in St. Matthews.
  4. NBurke3652

NBurke3652 LawnSite Member

What type of insurance are you all carrying? Liability or w/c or both and how big of a company are you guys? I have 2 part time workers that work with me and I have 9 commercial lots with about 35 residential accounts. Not all that big but i would rather be safe than sorry with insurance. I just want an idea of how much ill be paying.