Insurance ? for Michigan

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Moguy, Mar 30, 2003.

1. Moguy

Moguy LawnSite Member

I'm having trouble finding commercial insurance coverage on vehicle, trailer, equiptment and general liabilty. This is my first year in business and would appreciate any suggestions on agents or companies that offer these types of coverages.
    Thanks in advance
  2. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

Where bouts are you located at?, I'm in Harrison, north of Mt. Pleasant, thats where I have my commercial insurance at, Mid-Mich. Ins Agency, ask for John A. Theres also Hardy Ins in Harrison, but I've been with Mid-Mich since start up, so I hate to switch. Its Expensive though.:(
  3. Cat

Cat LawnSite Member

Try larsons Insurance in livonia mich they have a large landscaping customer base and are very competitive
  4. Moguy

Moguy LawnSite Member

Thanks for the response, I'll try contacting them today. I'm in the Goodrich area btw.
  5. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

also there is company called WESTFIELD COMPANIES out of ohio,check them as well.
  6. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

Hey if your in the Goodrich area try Diversified Insurance Services in Flint.. I believe there in Flint.. There on Dort Hwy.

I use them and have all my Insurance through them...

Don't forget it pays to shop around, I did and they were cheaper then anybody. They deal with Business Insurance.
  7. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

I'm in the GB/Fenton area. I use Diversified as well.