insurance in ri

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by cuttinggrassiscool, Jan 24, 2006.

1. cuttinggrassiscool

cuttinggrassiscool LawnSite Member

does anyone know of a good insurance provider in or around Rhode Island. i am looking for a good price on general liability and don't seem to be getting anywere as good of prices as i am reading on here

2. cuttinggrassiscool

am i missing something, this doesnt seem to me to be a dumb question. isnt their anyone from rhode island on this board, please alittle help.

3. William J. L.

William J. L. LawnSite Member

Hey Cool

I'm not from Rhode Island - but I will tell you that I had trouble finding liability insurance because more than half of my business is chemicals and not mowing. I'm now with Scottsdale , which is a branch of Nationwide - check your Nationwide guy up there.

4. Imran-Ali

Imran-Ali LawnSite Member

from Fall River MA
    hey how are you
    $699. a year $300,000 - $600,000
    $855. $500,00 to 1mil.
    $907. $1mil. to 2mil

viveiros ins 508 676 0309

strictlytrini@comcast.net

5. cuttinggrassiscool

well these prices are about what i was finding, thing is unless people were lieing they were able to get the 500,00o for the price of the 3. as far as nationwide, i did stop by and their computers were down, she sad as a ballpark 900-1000 for 300/600, seemed way to high but i am going to go back to make sure, thanks

6. Imran-Ali

Imran-Ali LawnSite Member

7. William J. L.

William J. L. LawnSite Member

I changed my mind on Nationwide. They were expensive and the wanted the whole year up front. MBA was better