Insurance Recommendations in FL?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by LandscapemanFL, Sep 23, 2013.

1. LandscapemanFL

LandscapemanFL LawnSite Member

I am looking for some recommendations on general liability insurance companies that cover Florida. Hoping to get the best bang for our buck. We have been using Auto Owners in the past and have not been exactly pleased with them/agent. Looking for 2,000,000 aggregate. Thanks

2. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

https://blackbearagency.com/insurance/

They will probably quote you with Travelers Ins.

3. LandscapemanFL

LandscapemanFL LawnSite Member

4. kayeproperties

kayeproperties LawnSite Member

I called 3 times to Blackbear ins of Orlando, I inquired online 3 times for them also. never even a return call??? I dont think id recommend them!

5. zturncutter

Had a question about one of my policies and just called about 5 minutes ago, talked with Drew directly, no problem.

6. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Blackbear would be great since he was a sponsor here....but essentially most of them are just middle men that have one or more companies that they write for.

Travelers is where I started out...then a couple of years in Nationwide became a better company as I have coverage on all my equipment etc. ....but the entire time I never left my agency....they just shopped rate for me through companies that they write for.

7. zturncutter

True this.

8. kayeproperties

kayeproperties LawnSite Member

Had a question about one of my policies and just called about 5 minutes ago, talked with Drew directly, no problem.

Well I guess Drew was too busy or just didnt need my business. Between emails, phone calls and leaving voice messages and NO response I looked elsewhere. Another Lawn-site member highly recommended BOLT INSURANCE -www.boltinsurance.com and I have been very happy with their response their professionalism and price!