1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Insurance ?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by OUTLANDER, Jan 12, 2006.

OUTLANDER LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone know of fairly cheap.but good liability insurance provider in the Ohio area?........appreciate feedback...thanks
  2. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I am not in Ohio so I really don't know. However, you will be surprised. Insurance is not that expensive. I am in NJ probably the sue capital of the world, and insurance is reasonable. I am sure that others near you will chime in, and be of more assistance. I just wanted to let you know that you do not have to fear the dreaded insurance(lol):) BTW Welcome to LS!

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

i have zurich about $900/year for 1mil gen liabilty and theft,fire one all equipment.
  4. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

liberty mutual ,1mill . all equip coverage.775.00 year.
  5. mikefromny

mikefromny LawnSite Member

i got 1 mill insurance and all the good stuff for 825 in new york which is pretty good for new york insurance
  6. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

I sure do, www.lauberinsurance.com you want to talk to Tom. They can find you great rates and they are really nice people too.
  7. tpiper

tpiper LawnSite Member

i am in kansas and have allied insurance seems to be a good company so far. cost is about $600.00 per year.
  8. soccer911

soccer911 LawnSite Member

How about in Texas. Im waiting on a quote now.
  9. lqmustang

lqmustang LawnSite Senior Member

Another good one to check in Ohio would be Erie Insurance.
  10. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

I pay $300 through American Family in Kansas