insurance

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cjcland, Mar 14, 2000.

1. cjcland

cjcland LawnSite Senior Member

i am shopping around for insurance and i would like to hear of some good places to look at, who do you use? how much do you pay? what is the coverage...please help me i dont know how much is too much<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida

2. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

I just received my invoice today for my g/l ins. $572.00 for $300,000.00 and covers some, not all of my equipment.<br>$50,000.00 fire damage limit, any one fire<br>$5,000.00 medical expense limit, any one person$250.00 deductible<br>This is an Auto-Owners policy.<p>If I can find one cheaper let me know.<p>Homer

3. CA Enterprises

CA Enterprises LawnSite Member

I bought insurance through Hartford. I paid $570 for G/L. This covers all the equipment and any property damage or bodily injury up to $1m for the year.<br>It also includes the &quot;inland marine&quot; clause so no matter where your at or where you go with you equipment it's covered. They also provide free insurance certificates for you if an acct. requires it.<p>Good Luck finding someone.<p>Adam :)

4. cjcland

cjcland LawnSite Senior Member

adam do you have a phone number or address for them that sounds pretty good, also do you get anything for refering someone if so i will give them your name you can email it to me at cjcland@hotmail.com<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida

5. CA Enterprises

CA Enterprises LawnSite Member

CJC,<p>Big OOPS!!! I just looked at my policy to see if there are any 800 numbers and realized it was through Ohio Casualty. I was talking to the insurance agent about Hartford and thought that was who I got. But, I think I remember they wouldn't take me because I had a driving accident last year. I think they were a little higher anyway(can't remember for sure?)<p>I sent you an e-mail explaining this further. Hope this helps!<p>Adam ;)