1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Insureance help!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by J&Z_Mowing, Jun 23, 2006.

1. J&Z_Mowing

J&Z_Mowing LawnSite Member

Anybody can help me find insurance for my equinment. What insurance companys will insurance mowers? I have had a few times people have damaged my stuff and not get money to me. I hate having this happen and then have to pay for it out of my pocket and i cant afford to spend anymore then needed.
  2. ken6224

ken6224 LawnSite Member
    from Ga

State farm will , I have all my ins there.
  3. Big M LawnnSnow

Big M LawnnSnow LawnSite Member

Try Selective Insurance Group.
    They still insure snowplowing too.
  4. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

mines state farm. we did some work for a nationwide office today and they were begging me to switch.
  5. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

Whom ever provides you you're liability, tell your agent you want coverage on your equipment.
  6. turf dog

turf dog LawnSite Member

Call the Mcgee Agency in Little Rock. I switched my insurance to them yesterday. For 1,000,000/1,000,000 Liability and $12,000 inland marine for my equipment cost me $650 a year. Call and ask for Doyle 501-224-6666. Now this are rates for Little Rock. They should not be much diffrent for Northwest Arkansas. Go Hogs