insurence in nj

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by competitiveimageland, Mar 24, 2004.

1. competitiveimageland

competitiveimageland LawnSite Member

im in need of help for locating a insurer that is geared toward my business "landscaping and lawn maintenance "

2. DJL

DJL LawnSite Member

I use an insurance agency who is really good. Of course, this is my opinion and you know what they say about opinions...read below.

Then insurance agency is "James F. Hurley Insurance Agency Corporation" located in Bedminster.

They helped me get started with insurance last year. Very helpful and can provide you with multiple options to fit your needs/desires.

3. competitiveimageland

competitiveimageland LawnSite Member

about how much they run for for x dollar of coverage

4. DJL

DJL LawnSite Member

I don't think you understand...

They are an insurance AGENT, which means they can put you with multiple insurance company's. I can give you my numbers but it would be worthless. I would then have to give you my deductibles, the amount of equipment coverage, trailers, automobiles, etc.. See? It wouldn't work.

Anyway, to answer your question...I (or we it's a LLC with two members) pay ~$6k in insurance for $1M liability and $3M aggregate. This includes equipment coverage, slip and fall, G/L, and commercial auto.

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Try Nationwide.

6. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

ive used selective, then i switched to preserver insurance co., they are actually in NJ themselves. Best rates i found yet..

7. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Competitiveimageland,

Here is the link to preserver insurance co.

http://www.preserver.com/

Preserver Insurance Co (201) 291-2111

8. growinandmowin

growinandmowin LawnSite Member

i use raritan valley insurance in flemington. great service.

9. RICHIE K

RICHIE K LawnSite Senior Member

I USE ALLSTATE, I PURCHASED A 1 MIILION DOLLR POLICY GEN. LIB. FOR ONLY $535.00 A YEAR IF YOU CALL ASK FOR NEIL GRECO JR AND TELL HIM RICHIE KULAK SENT YOU.

1-973-364-1441 HE IS IN THE ROSELAD NJ AREA

GOOD LUCK

RICHIE K

www.kulakandcompany.com