Interesting conversation at gas pump

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by steve122, Jun 8, 2005.

1. pagefault

pagefault LawnSite Senior Member

Did anyone else hear a banjo?

2. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

Steve, Did you by chance catch the name of the company that is doing the E St. Louis schools?

I don't think I would have touched that bid for less than 300k. I value my life much more than that. The guy that is doing it will fail and will be lucky to even get paid by that city. The coruption that surrounds E St. Louis is amazing.

Ck lawns, I think your macho attitude makes you sound ignorant.:waving:

3. vaham

vaham LawnSite Member

Do they no longer teach Civics in high school ?? You really do NOT have a clue, do you ?

Oh, I see...... Canadian.....

It is an irrefutable fact supported by the United States Department of Justice crime data that private citizens detain and /or capture more felons in the United States every year than ALL Federal , State, and local police agencies COMBINED.

So, if you are a wanted felon, it would appear that you would be better off in British Columbia...

4. steve122

steve122 LawnSite Member

didn't ask for a name, no name on truck or trailer. Mid-90's blue one ton dually, chevy for a truck, trailer with two mowers on back, watch for a BIG yellow Hustler. My guess is you won't see them around Belleville much, they will be too busy in E. ST. Louis.
    What do you call your company? Do you work mostly around Belleville?

5. BCSteel

BCSteel LawnSite Senior Member

See previous post :rolleyes:

Dont blame me for the inadaquate American justice sysytem.