1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Interesting Web Site

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Hodge, Jul 23, 2004.

1. Hodge

Hodge LawnSite Senior Member

2. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

That's sad...... but i wish em' the best luck... Is it April 1st already???
  3. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

I like how at the top it slides in that for $10 they will mow the "front" yard, trim and blow.......

maybe it's another $25 to get the back yard done....

4. ikesleeping

ikesleeping LawnSite Member

After reading the web site it wants ten more for the back yard.Thats twenty for mow blo and go. Then it depends on the size of the lawn.I thought it was a good web site and some dad is a hellavue marketing agent
  5. meathead1134

meathead1134 LawnSite Senior Member

Well, clean up yard for $5.00. I had a front and back yard that took me 10 hours to clean by myself. What can you do? What happens if they come across a yard that 3 acres????
  6. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

L O L pop weeds 3 beans and a ice cold soda
  7. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

agreed....someone's Dad knows how to spin it....nevertheless, this could be something we hear about in the future....or it coud be 2 young guys who are being used to make extra money for family vacation....time will tell
  8. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

You have to agree, it pretty clever. Like Sean said, someone's dad is probably pulling the strings. I would think spraying fert & herb could get them into a little trouble though...:cry:
  9. ince8728

ince8728 LawnSite Member

there gonna have to cut alot of lawns to go on vacation with those prices.......... once they start to sweat they will quit.
  10. Droffaws

Droffaws LawnSite Member
    from KCMO

Wish 'em the best of luck....sounds like lots of work for little pay.