INTERESTING

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HOMER, Apr 26, 2000.

1. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

I left a post concerning the # of registered members in the who, what, where section. Please read it and tell everyone about yourself. If we knew more about each other then we might not say those &quot;offensive&quot; things we sometimes do. I feel its important to know who you are responding to and how to respond when a question has been asked or a subject posted.<p>Homer

2. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

possibly a good idea homer, but wouldn't courteous, thoughtful, non-flaming responses be better in ALL posts and responses? just an idea.<p>the rain has quit here, forcasted for one dry day. gotta go make hay!<p>GEO

3. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Ya it would Geo, but for some reason life just ain't that way. We only had 1 rain day, hope more of it comes back soon.<p>Homer

4. CA Enterprises

CA Enterprises LawnSite Member

Okay Homer, I added my .02 to the forum. I agree, it was interesting reading about everyone. I just wish I had the equipment you have!!!!!!<p>Adam:)

5. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Maybe we can all get together and have group therepy and talk about our &quot;feelings&quot; lol. I think I am offended by this post. I don't know why but i will let you know when I think of a reason.

6. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I am offended that you are offended Charles. Don't make me defend my being offended, I can be very offensive....wait a minute, defensive. I am not trying to offend you...no need to be defensive.<p>

7. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

keith--now that is an example of a &quot;kinder and gentler&quot; forum! keep up the good influence!<p>GEO