Interstate Truck and Equipment Jefferson Georgia

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by TMAC669, Feb 14, 2013.

1. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

Georgia LCO's,

anybody in Georgia do business with these guys? Just curious about the quality of their products. Isuzu NPR to be specific.

2. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

bump to top

3. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

I seen that they have alot of 14ft boxes but no 16 or larger. They have one now that has a dovetail on it at a reasonable asking price, but its 14ft. Im have one on hold thru rydertrucks.com in Atlanta. They have a large selection and the trucks are fleet maintained. Try them. Im otd at 12450.00 for a 16ft 05. Add a dovetail for 2k.

4. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

Thanks, I went to their website and I found some nice looking trucks. The only drawback was they seemed to be expensive for the milage. I have mixed feelings about 14ft or 16ft. Fourteen feet is perfect for residentials, 16feet seems like it would be too big but perfect for commercial properties with room for (02) zero turns.

5. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

Update: I was ready to buy a truck from these guys but they didn't seem like they were too interested to sale me one. Turned out to be a blessing cause it made me look a little harder and Monday I will be picking up my new truck from Bellamy Isuzu which is closer to the airport.