Introducing the new EYE-Q Productivity System

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, Nov 5, 2003.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Introducing the new EYE-Q Productivity System: The future of lawn care and mower maintenance has arrived.

This easy-to-use, revolutionary component communicates with an electronic data system, and is designed to help dealers and owners analyze operator productivity, assist in equipment maintenance and upkeep, and evaluate the mower's performance. Go to http://www.gravelyeye-q.com/kw_lawnsite
    to Rev Up Your Profits.

2. Willmow4dough

Willmow4dough LawnSite Member

Link doesn't work Sean.

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

4. Ax Man

Ax Man LawnSite Senior Member

Pretty neat toy,
    I want remote control.

5. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

Looks like a waste of money to me. I dont need a computer telling me when to service my machine. I keep it serviced all the time at the correct times.

6. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

Two thumbs up for you! I would forget to wipe my butt if it didnt stink.. (kidding)

7. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

That looks to be one incredible system Gravely has developed there. The ability to tell you when to change the oil is but one thing it does. The system can tell you a whole barrel full of info including where the mower has been and how long the blades were turning. My question is will they be making a version of it to fit other mowers?

8. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Its Big Brother for a mower. I think it is a great idea. I don't run crews but I can see where this can help with overall efficiency from a managers point of view.
    GPS and shock sensors are unique ideas and can answer questions that were previous mysteries. "I don't know how I lost that there front caster wheel."
    It is neat to see new technology in this form coming to the industry. Some may not need it but for those that do, it can be a tremendous help. Glad to see the Wisconsin boys taking the lead.

9. Cheesedawg1

Cheesedawg1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Pretty neat.

10. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

that is my question as well