Introducing Yardbook

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Feb 6, 2014.

1. smlc451

smlc451 LawnSite Member

If you guys aren't using Yardbook, what ARE you using? I'm curious to know how other LOCs are managing their business.

2. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Always happy to hear from customers who're enjoying our product!

User feedback majorly influences our product development and enhancements so keep it coming.

Mark

3. ron mexico75

ron mexico75 LawnSite Bronze Member

Just came across this thread. After reading through it I signed up for Yardbook.

4. smlc451

smlc451 LawnSite Member

It's free and it's awesome..pretty much a no brainer.

5. peeklandscaping

peeklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

Just signed up this afternoon, playing around with it a bit. On my 17in office laptop, the advertisments are tucked into the right hand side of the screen, which is nice and out of the way. However, on my CF-19 Toughbook ("square-shaped" screen), the adverts come up in the entire center of the page, and you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page just to do anything. Suggestions?

6. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

There are a number of elements which may impact page rendering, such as device type, browser type and version, as well as operation system. Please send your details to support@yardbook.com, along with your account name. Our support team can help you optimize your experience.

7. Bartlett Home Services

Bartlett Home Services LawnSite Member

I am having a problem printing invoice from Yardbook. It ask me to select a program to view the invoice on my pc but none of what I have i.e word, office and all the other typical programs will do this. Any help is much appreciated.

8. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Yardbook generates PDF documents for your Estimates and Invoices. If your computer is not loading them correctly, you may need to download a PDF Reader from Adobe.

http://get.adobe.com/reader

9. jonthepain

jonthepain LawnSite Senior Member
    from Raleigh

Speaking of invoices, I just starting using your software (I needed to add recurring routes every 3 weeks, which the other software I was using did not offer,) however, I need to customize your invoice template, or create my own and import it into yardbook.

We put a lot of effort into making our invoices professional looking, and I am unwilling to throw that effort away by using one of the pre-loaded templates on yardbook.

I uploaded our logo to the standard template, but that is only the beginning.

I have also sent an email with a sample of our invoice to your support. (I found your support addy here, I could not find it in my yardbook site.)

Thanks,
    Jon

10. jonthepain

jonthepain LawnSite Senior Member
    from Raleigh

*edit* I found the support dbx. I was looking for an email address, not a dbx, I guess that's why I missed it.

I initiated a support ticket with my 3 issues.

Thanks,
    Jon