Introducing Yardbook

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Feb 6, 2014.

1. LandscapemanFL

LandscapemanFL LawnSite Member

I have been using the software and currently switching from Quickbooks Online. I would like to see two changes, 1. Have a option to use the customers last name then first, rather first than last(i.e. Smith, John) when searching for a client. 2. Have a option to have the invoice Print Later and/or Email Later and have one button option to send all or print all. This was an option in the old Quick Online and after the update disappeared, a huge reason why I am leaving. I find it tedious to select each invoice to email and select multiple invoices for printing.

2. Doug8949

Doug8949 LawnSite Member

I think a yardbook app would be great I use it and like it but an app would be perfect.

3. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Hi LandscapemanFL,

Thanks for your suggestions. Both of these items are actually on our product roadmap. Currently, the dev team is focusing on building the time clock feature and introducing role based management to give limited access to the employees. Once these features are done, we will start working on other enhancements around invoicing and customer management.

Thanks,
    Mark

4. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Hi Doug,

We are on track to start building a mobile app later this year. As we get closer to building actual requirements, we will be sending surveys to our users to see which features you’d like to see in the first version.

Thanks,
    Mark

5. Doug8949

Doug8949 LawnSite Member

Thanks a lot mark and another thing I would like to see is a paypal button on the emailed bill.

Can't wait to check out the mobile app

6. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Quick update: we’ve added some enhancements to Yardbook that address the items you mentioned above. We think you’ll find these features helpful:

1) You can now configure to sort by last name in the Customer Settings. You can find the Customer Settings link near the top right of the Customer List Page.

2) We’ve introduced a batch email option where you can email multiple invoices in a single batch. Please see this FAQ for additional detail.

Thanks,
    Mark

7. LandscapemanFL

LandscapemanFL LawnSite Member

Thanks Mark

8. Utah Lawn Care

Utah Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Can you give us an idea when you will have at least a basic app? It would be nice to have for March-April next year ready for the new mowing season.

9. cmo

cmo LawnSite Member

You don't need an app mine works fantastic in my web browser on my iphone. Please Remember this is a free program there is no telling what it cost them to produce this product. They produce it completely free of charge for us to use. Personally I'm very grateful for it. Thanks yardbook I use you all day everyday. Just to be clear I am in no way affiliated with Yardbook.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. 360lawncare

360lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Great product.. They are working on one.. But all you have to do is go to the site on your phone and it will work fine..
    Posted via Mobile Device