Introducing Yardbook

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Feb 6, 2014.

1. cmo

cmo LawnSite Member

They also added a lot measurement tool.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

I almost didn't bother looking at this thread.

"Yardbook" - I thought it was a "Facebook" for lawn geeks.

I'll have to look and see what it's all about now that I know it's not a social media thing.

3. Porcupine Lawn and Snow

Porcupine Lawn and Snow LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you! Would love to try it out. Please do let us know when it is available.

4. leftyjoe

leftyjoe LawnSite Member

Found it. Thanks. For my needs, I don't think I could ask for anything more. Great product!

5. Wisdom_Landscape

Wisdom_Landscape LawnSite Member

I really like the software, however I would like to see a smartphone app for Yardbook to be able to schedule while I am out in the field.

6. cmo

cmo LawnSite Member

You don't need an app just use your web browser it look good on my iphone.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Ditta&Sons

Ditta&Sons LawnSite Bronze Member

any news on using it in canada yet? and i think an app would be great too

8. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Thanks for giving us a try!

Here is where we are with respect to mobile: “Our plan is to improve our mobile experience in stages. Initially, we want to enhance the mobile browser experience. Most of our pages can already be displayed in a mobile browser, but we want to make optimizations so that these pages look more mobile-friendly for smaller screens. Once that's done, we will start building an app. Probably later in the year.”

Mark@yardbook.com

9. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Thank you so much for your interest in our product! We would love to be able to make Yardbook available for the Canadian market and it still definitely on our roadmap.
    Our primary focus is still on building core features for the US market… but if I had to hazard a guess, probably more towards the end of this year (November). You will definitely be amongst the first to know! Thank you again for your support.

Mark@yardbook.com

10. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

It would be nice if the service didn't have to be online to work, I have a laptop and a wireless mobil printer in my truck, it would be nice to be able to do estimates from the program without having internet access that I could make and just print up for the customer.