Introducing Yardbook

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Four_Seasons

Four_Seasons LawnSite Member

Really? I set up an account yesterday and cannot seem to find the Download as CSV button. I will continue looking. Also is their anyway to integrate it with Paypal or another banking merchant program like what Wells Fargo has setup? It would be great to put a link or something to pay with on the email invoices like you can when sending out e-invoices through paypal.

2. 360lawncare

360lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

You can make a copy of your customers if you look at the bottom right side under your last client it will be there. Also they are working on adding a method to attach a payment to the invoice.

3. Four_Seasons

Four_Seasons LawnSite Member

Oh cool can't wait! Thanks

4. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

Are there any plans to create any "how to" video tutorials?

I'm browsing the sample site, but I'm the more I look, the more confusing it gets.

5. S&S Lawn ServiceLLC

S&S Lawn ServiceLLC LawnSite Member

I recently downloaded the software.Seems pretty good so far for what I need.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. scag2015

scag2015 LawnSite Bronze Member

Whoops I'm late to the thread:) I have had yardbook downloaded for a few months now and it's absolute awesome ! And also awesome service from mark at yardbook!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Thanks for the comment. We do our best to make Yardbook as intuitive as possible. Currently, we don’t have any video tutorials. As we’re constantly improving our application experience, we are also improving/iterating the documentation and FAQs along with them.

The best way to reach us when you have any questions is through our help page. linked here

Or feel free to contact me directly at mark@yardbook.com

8. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Thanks for signing up for Yardbook! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions and/or feedback.

9. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

@scag2015 - Thanks for your support! You’ve been awesome!

Mark@yardbook.com

10. kmzlawncare

kmzlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I got signed up and did my first estimate in less than an hour seems easy to use yard book did a nice job the only thing I couldn't get my e mail to show up on my bid I must be missing something. I need to get all my stuff switched over from my lawn pro.